Click here to visit the BART website
Take BART to Millbrae Station.
- Exit the Millbrae BART Station across the parking lot to the Millbrae Caltrain Station.
- At Millbrae station connect to Southbound Caltrain going towards San Jose.
- Exit at the Hillsdale Station to El Camino Real Blvd.
At Hillsdale you can either walk, take a bus or tax.
If you choose to walk:
- Take El Camino Real Blvd.
- Heading North
- Turn right onto 25th Avenue and the San Mateo County Event Center will be at the end of the street. It is approximately 1/2 mile walk.
If you choose to take the bus:
- Board the bus on El Camino Real Blvd. going north.
- From here you will stay on the bus for a few stops to El Camino Real Blvd. and 25th Avenue.
- The Event center is located 2 blocks from El Camino Real Blvd. at the end of 25th Avenue at 2495 S. Delaware Street.
Click here to visit the Caltrain website for complete schedules.
Conveniently located at a walking distance from the San Mateo Event Center, the Hillsdale or Hayward Park CalTrain station are the best way to avoid traffic when attending an event (you must have a Caltrain ticket before you board the train.) For real-time schedule updates, call or find the realtime schedule here: Caltrain.com.
If you choose to drive to the event, both stations have over 200+ parking spaces ($5.50/day). Pay through ticket vending machine or the Caltrain Mobile app.
Hillsdale Station (1 min walk): 307 spaces. Two parking lots – one located between 25th and 28th avenues and the other located between 28th and 31st avenues.
Hayward Park Station (15 min walk): 213 spaces available.
Click here to visit the SamTrans website for complete schedules.
Within San Mateo:
- Take the El Camino Real (ECR) route. Find the route map and schedule here: SamTrans ECR Route and Schedule.
- Catch an ECR bus from anywhere on El Camino Real to the 25th Ave. stop in San Mateo.
- Walk east on 25th Avenue for two blocks
From locations outside San Mateo, you can take one of two bus routes:
- The Route 292 bus will take you to the east side of the Event Center. Find the route map and schedule here: Route 292 Schedules and Maps. (The route from Mission Street in downtown San Francisco is an 80-minute ride.)
- The Route 250 bus will take you to El Camino Real at Hillsdale. Find the route map and schedule here: Route 250 Schedules and Maps. From here, you can walk about 20 minutes to the Event Center or transfer to the El Camino Real (ECR). (It’s about a 30-minute ride from the College of San Mateo to El Camino Real and Hillsdale. If you transfer to the El Camino Real bus in San Mateo, you will have to pay again.)
For SamTrans fares, check the website or call 1-800-660-4287.
For connections through other transit agencies like Amtrak, see Transit Unlimited.